This is the advnetures of the fox and lamb. Depending on the mood you never know who you will catch next.

Friday, May 19, 2006

It's a sure thing


It's a sure thing....New Jersey here we come!

Wednesday morning it was finished. There on my front door step was my offer from Campbell Soup. 2 trips and 12 interviews later.

There is not a word I can think of to express my excitement.


My offer was for the position of Business Program Leader, reporting to the Master Planning Department. Its a project management position that is tasked with the commercialization process of any changes in the products. That means that anytime that you see any changes on the soup isle in the store; I had a hand it that change. Overall my job is to bring R&D, Marketing, Production, Procurement, Transportation, ect. to the table and make any product changes a reality. Not only is the position something that I am looking forward to, but also the visibility across functions. I will be working with the best of the best in all departments.


The future is so bright I have to wear shades.

.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home